From January 2023 onwards:
Unfortunately, due to our current funding situation, the Gallery will not open to the public for exhibitions in 2023 – you can read more about this here.
There will be exhibitions in our window that can be viewed from the street and we will occasionally open for specific events, see here for details of our programme.
The following measures are in place to keep staff and visitors safe:
- Hand sanitiser available
- Perspex screen at our welcome desk
- Windows and doors open to improve ventilation
Please help stop the spread and keep our staff and visitors safe by not visiting the gallery if you or anyone in your household/bubble has Covid-19 symptoms, has been told to self-isolate, or received a positive test within the last 10 days.
Our address is: 14 St George’s Place, Brighton, BN1 4GB, UK
- Bus: There are bus stops directly outside the gallery serving the city and surrounding areas.
- Car: The nearest car park to ONCA is on Trafalgar Street. For blue badge holders, the nearest spaces are 100m away at Pelham Square.
- Train: Brighton railway station is 500m away, at the top of Trafalgar Street.
The gallery is wheelchair accessible but the toilet is up five stairs. We have hearing assistive technology and our staff have Basic BSL & Deaf Awareness training.
- Our main gallery is wheelchair accessible
- We have a ramp which is available for use upon request
- The galley has a small toilet at the rear which is up five steps.
- There are accessible toilets close by, at The Yellow Book bar and North Laine pub.
FAMILY AND BABY FACILITIES
- Wheelchairs and buggies are welcome
- The gallery does not have baby changing facilities
- Water is always available in the gallery
- We have ear defenders for children and adults available for use upon request
- Spaces with clear sight-lines are reserved for Deaf and disabled visitors and their companions at all gallery events
Get In Touch
Please contact or 01273 607101 if you have specific access needs.