Support the work we do and sign up to be an ONCA member from just £2.50 per month!
About ONCA Memberships
Being an ONCA member is a great way to offer ONCA regular financial support and enjoy a range of exclusive benefits in return. By signing up to become a member, you’ll help us to provide invaluable opportunities to artists and work with a diverse range of communities.
We have three types of membership for you to choose from. You can either sign up to be a Wildcat, which is our standard membership, or you could decide to give a bit more and become a Jungle Cat or a Big Cat.
Thank you to Sarah Edmonds for our beautiful illustrations.
As an ONCA member, you’ll not only be joining a community of supporters who enable us to explore together how the arts can inspire positive action and engagement with social and environmental issues, you’ll also receive some great ONCA gifts and venue hire discounts.
When you sign up to become a member you’ll get:
- A special mention on our annual online wall of thanks (optional)
- Invites to special members-only events
- A thank you postcard and ONCA badge
- Regular e-newsletters and updates from us
- 10% discount on gallery and meeting room hire
- A stylish ONCA tote bag and thank you gift bundle*
- Free entry for selected ONCA talks and events**
**Exclusive to Big Cat members.