From 4 February 2022:
Wednesday: 1 – 6pm
Thursday: 1 – 6pm
Friday: 1 – 6pm
Saturday: 1 – 4pm
We will occasionally open outside these times for exhibition specific events, see here for details of our programme.
Please note we will be closed on the following days whilst we change over exhibitions:
Wednesday 2nd February
Thursday 3rd February
Friday 4th February (open 4 – 7pm only for exhibition launch)
Wednesday 2nd March
Thursday 3rd March
Friday 4th March
Wednesday 6th April
Thursday 7th April
Friday 8th April (open 4 – 7pm only for exhibition launch)
Wednesday 4th May
Thursday 5th May
Friday 6th May
Saturday 7th May
Wednesday 11th May
Thursday 12th May (open 4pm – 7pm only for an exhibition launch)
The following measures are in place to keep staff and visitors safe:
- A maximum of 12 people at any given time will be permitted in the gallery, including staff members and interpreters, meaning you may have to queue outside whilst waiting to enter (chairs will be available for those that need them)
- Face coverings are advised, unless you are exempt
- Visitors are advised to observe social distancing whilst moving around the gallery
Please help stop the spread and keep our staff and visitors safe by not visiting the gallery if you or anyone in your household/bubble has Covid-19 symptoms, has been told to self-isolate, or received a positive test within the last 14 days.
Our address is: 14 St George’s Place, Brighton, BN1 4GB, UK
- Bus: There are bus stops directly outside the gallery serving the city and surrounding areas.
- Car: The nearest car park to ONCA is on Trafalgar Street. For blue badge holders, the nearest spaces are 100m away at Pelham Square.
- Train: Brighton railway station is 500m away, at the top of Trafalgar Street.
The gallery is wheelchair accessible but the toilet is up five stairs. We have hearing assistive technology and our staff have Basic BSL & Deaf Awareness training.
- Our main gallery is wheelchair accessible
- We have a ramp which is available for use upon request
- The galley has a small toilet at the rear which is up five steps.
- There are accessible toilets close by, at The Yellow Book bar and North Laine pub.
FAMILY AND BABY FACILITIES
- Wheelchairs and buggies are welcome
- The gallery does not have baby changing facilities
- Water is always available in the gallery
- We have ear defenders for children and adults available for use upon request
- Spaces with clear sight-lines are reserved for Deaf and disabled visitors and their companions at all gallery events
Get In Touch
Please contact or 01273 607101 if you have specific access needs.