Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and the need for organisations to implement social distancing measures, the ONCAgallery is currently closed and we are not accepting hire enquiries for events or exhibitions until further notice. For more information please click here to read our full statement.
Tuesday – Saturday: 11:00am -5:00pm
Our address is: 14 St George’s Place, Brighton, BN1 4GB, UK
- Bus: There are bus stops directly outside the gallery serving the city and surrounding areas.
- Car: The nearest car park to ONCA is on Trafalgar Street. For blue badge holders, the nearest spaces are 100m away at Pelham Square.
- Train: Brighton railway station is 500m away, at the top of Trafalgar Street.
The gallery is wheelchair accessible but the toilet is up five stairs. We have hearing assistive technology and our staff have Basic BSL & Deaf Awareness training.
- Our main gallery is wheelchair accessible
- We have a ramp which is available for use upon request
- The galley has a small toilet at the rear which is up five steps.
- There are accessible toilets close by, at The Yellow Book bar and North Laine pub.
FAMILY AND BABY FACILITIES
- Wheelchairs and buggies are welcome
- The gallery does not have baby changing facilities
- Water is always available in the gallery
- We have ear defenders for children and adults available for use upon request
- Spaces with clear sight-lines are reserved for Deaf and disabled visitors and their companions at all gallery events
Get In Touch
Please contact or 01273 607101 if you have specific access needs.