ONCA Gallery is a friendly and unique venue in the heart of Brighton. We programme a range of exhibitions and events throughout the year in our gallery space, showcasing work by artists and local organisations relating to environmental and social justice issues.
Visiting the Gallery
- Wednesday – Saturday: 12-6PM
- Sunday: 12-4PM
Our address is: 14 St George’s Place, Brighton, BN1 4GB, UK
- Bus: There are bus stops directly outside the gallery serving the city and surrounding areas.
- Car: The nearest car park to ONCA is on Trafalgar Street. For blue badge holders, the nearest spaces are 100m away at Pelham Square.
- Train: Brighton railway station is 500m away, at the top of Trafalgar Street.
The gallery is wheelchair accessible but the toilet is up five stairs. We have hearing assistive technology and our staff have Basic BSL & Deaf Awareness training.
For more information about access and facilities please click here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 607101 if you have specific access needs.
About the space
With its high ceilings, original Regency features and classic atmosphere, our gallery is guaranteed to lend a professional, creative edge to your event. For full information on accessibility, please see our Visiting the Gallery page.
- Capacity: 60 people standing / 35 seated
- 580 sq ft (across both floors)
- 5 minutes walk from Brighton station
- Close to Brighton’s Laines
- Busy London road location (avg. street footfall 800 – 1000 per day)
- Clean white-walled space
- Tables and chairs provided
- Additional space downstairs (including courtyard & cave)
- Small office, kitchen area & toilet at the rear
- Wifi included
- Hanging system provided
Hiring the Gallery
Our beautiful Grade II listed building is available to rent 7 days a week*.
Meeting, Workshop & Event space rates:
- Daytime hourly rate (9:30am – 6pm) : £25
- Evening hourly rate (6 – 10pm): £35
- Day rate (9:30am – 6pm): £160
Exhibitions space rates:
- Weekend rate (Thursday – Sunday**): £600
- Week rate 1 (Wednesday – Sunday**): £750
- Week rate 2 (Tuesday – Sunday**): £900
- Week rate 3 (Monday – Sunday***): £1050
- Fortnight rate: £1600
- Month rate: £3000
*Please note we are closed to the public Monday & Tuesday
**This includes 1 day reserved for installation
***This includes 2 days reserved for installation
ONCA Members get 10% off gallery space bookings.
Make a Enquiry
If you are interested in hiring the gallery, please make an enquiry through our online form. Once we have received your enquiry we will aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
If you need an immediate response please call 01273 607101. If you require any assistance with filling out this form please feel free to ask us anything via email (email@example.com) or call 01273 607101.