Volunteers are at the heart of ONCA and we wouldn’t be where we are today without them.
Since opening in 2012, we’ve been amazed at the range of skills and support people have brought us. Our volunteers enable us to continue providing great, inclusive exhibitions and projects for everyone to enjoy.
Our community of volunteers grows year on year, but we always have an open door for anyone wishing to get involved with ONCA. We recognise time is precious, and hope that in exchange for yours, we can provide you with valuable experiences, growth and learning. We host regular drop-ins and socials for people to find out more about what volunteering with ONCA involves and meet the ONCA team and our other volunteers.
Volunteer roles might include, but are not restricted to:
- Setting up and taking down exhibitions
- Invigilating exhibitions (ensuring art works are safe, welcoming visitors etc)
- Assisting with events and workshops
- Assisting with education and outreach
- Gardening & DIY
- Writing for our blog
- Photography and graphic design
- Fundraising and marketing
- Assisting with research projects
If you’d like to get involved with the gallery or garden please contact our Gallery Manager ku.gr1537280663o.acn1537280663o@aid1537280663yl1537280663
If you’d like to help with workshops, education and outreach, please contact our Outreach Officer ku.gr1537280663o.acn1537280663o@eil1537280663le1537280663