The Barge is ONCA’s new dedicated learning and community space at Brighton Marina. At the Barge ONCA supports artist development, and offers a year-round programme of creative activities addressing environmental and social change.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to pop in and say hi, as the Barge is not always staffed.
- Local public transport: From central Brighton, the No 7 bus runs every 6 minutes daytime with the night bus running twice an hour throughout the night. Services 7, 21, 21B, 25C, 47, 52 & 57. 01273 886200 / buses.co.uk
- Once at the Marina: Head towards the area called the Boardwalk, follow signs to the Wetherspoons West Quay Pub, once you locate the pub head toward the boats, look down and you should see ONCA’s bright red boat!
- Parking: The Brighton Marina multi-storey car park offers free parking. Time limits and height restrictions (1.85m) apply.
Accessibility on the Barge:
- Please note that at low tide the ramp from the Marina walkway down to the dock is steep for a wheelchair.
- Free tickets are always available for Personal Assistants – please let us know in advance if possible if you need a PA ticket.
- Some events are BSL interpreted – these are advertised in advance on our website. Also events can be BSL interpreted upon request – please email us for this service.