Our Gallery is available to hire for exhibitions and events – this income enables us to deliver public learning programmes, support emerging artists and continue our community outreach work.
About the space
With its high ceilings, original Regency features and classic atmosphere, our gallery is guaranteed to lend a professional, creative edge to your event.
- Capacity: 60 people standing / 35 seated
- 580 sq ft (across both floors)
- 5 minutes walk from Brighton station
- Close to Brighton’s Laines
- Busy London road location (avg. street footfall 800 – 1000 per day)
- Clean white-walled space
- Tables and chairs provided
- Additional space downstairs (including courtyard & cave)
- Small office, kitchen area & toilet at the rear
- Wifi included
- Hanging system provided
For information on accessibility, please click here.
Our beautiful Grade II listed building is available to rent 7 days a week. Please note we are closed to the public Sunday & Monday.
Meeting, Workshop & Event space rates:
- Daytime hourly rate (9:30am – 6pm) : £25
- Evening hourly rate (6 – 10pm): £35
- Day rate (9:30am – 6pm): £160
Exhibitions space rates:
- Weekend rate (Thursday – Sunday**): £600
- Week rate 1 (Wednesday – Sunday**): £750
- Week rate 2 (Tuesday – Sunday**): £900
- Week rate 3 (Monday – Sunday***): £1050
Please enquire for longer period hire rates.
**This includes 1 day reserved for installation
***This includes 2 days reserved for installation
ONCA Members get 10% off gallery space bookings.
Get in touch
If you are interested in hiring the gallery, please make an enquiry through our online form below. Once we have received your enquiry we will aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
If you need an immediate response please call 01273 607101. If you require any assistance with filling out this form please feel free to ask us anything via email () or call 01273 607101.