Creating Space for Change
ABOUT THE ONCA ARTS DIRECTORY
The ONCA Arts Directory is a curated resource of amazing ONCA members and collaborators who work to support social and environmental justice through creativity. It is filled with creatives from across the world who work on:
- Art for Social Change
- Arts, Health and Wellbeing
- Climate and Culture
- Decolonising Art & Culture
- Endangered & Lost Species
Our directory is free to access via the link below. Please use the ‘filter’ function to search for specific types of members (eg. painters who focus on climate and culture or writers who focus on arts for social change).
If you need to access the directory in a different format please make a request via the ONCA accessibility request form.
ONCA ARTIST STORIES
Over on our stories page you can read about how we have worked with many of the artists in our directory to co-deliver exhibitions, projects and events that engage people in social and environmental justice issues. To read these blogs, please click the link below.
If you would like register to be included in the ONCA Arts Directory all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Read up on the five ONCA Arts Directory categories and make sure that you fit into at least one of the categories.
- Make sure you have a current and valid annual ONCA Membership (Individual Membership starts from £30 a year)
- Complete the online registration form with a filled in diversity and inclusion monitoring form attached.
Please note that ONCA reserves the right to reject any applications that do not fulfil the above requirements and/or are not in line with our Ethical & Environmental & Policy and Diversity & Inclusion policy. We approve registrations and update the directory monthly. You will receive an email message once your registration has been processed.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions about the Directory or require assistance with the application process, please send an email to