The O N C A Barge is available to hire for workshops, meetings, away days and events – this income enables us to deliver creative and environmental learning activities for the East Brighton community.
ABOUT THE SPACE
Set over two large floors, ONCA Barge is perfect for a workshop, talk or hosting a team away day in East Brighton.
The versatile upper deck is wheelchair accessible*, with large windows that look out onto the sea and the small fishing boats at the Marina. It is a flexible and inviting space, with access to a sink and kitchen facilities, and two wheelchair-accessible toilets. Capacity: 60 people standing / 40 seated.
The lower deck is split into two spaces: the larger is ideal for installations, screenings, performances and can also be used as a rehearsal space. Capacity: 40 people standing / 25 seated.
Also located on the lower deck is a studio space which can also be used for small meetings. Capacity: 20 people standing / 6 seated.
* Please note that at low tide the ramp from the Marina walkway down to the dock is steep for a wheelchair.
For information on accessibility, please click here.
- Top Deck: £120 per day / £17.50 per hour
- Lower Deck: £90 per day / £15 per hour
- Top Deck and Lower Deck: £210 per day / £30 per hour
- Artist Studio: £60 per day/ not available per hour
- Top Deck only: £100 per day / £12.50 per hour
- Lower Deck only: £80 per day/ £10 per hour
- Top Deck and Lower Deck: £180 per day / £20 per
- Artist Studio: £50 per day/ not available per hour
Get in touch
If you are interested in hiring the ONCA Barge, please make an enquiry through our online form. Once we have received your enquiry we will aim to get back to as soon as possible.
If you need an immediate response please call 01273 607101. If you require any assistance with filling out this form please feel free to ask us anything via email or call 01273 607101.
Please note, we’re not permitted to hold private parties on the ONCA Barge.